The macOS Sierra 10.12.1 Update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users. This update:
• Adds an automatic smart album in Photos for Depth Effect images taken on iPhone 7 Plus.
• Improves the compatibility of Microsoft Office when using iCloud Desktop and Documents.
• Fixes an issue that may prevent Mail from updating when using a Microsoft Exchange account.
• Fixes an issue that caused text to sometimes paste incorrectly when using Universal Clipboard.
• Improves reliability of Auto Unlock with Apple Watch.
• Improves security and stability in Safari.
• Fixes an issue that may cause Mail to display unnecessary password prompts for AOL accounts.
• Improves compatibility with Fujitsu's ScanSnap scanning software.
• Addresses a “Filter Failed” error when printing to some Canon printers.
• Fixes an issue that may prevent Grapher files from opening.
• Brings back the Safari option to "never use font sizes smaller than” for displaying fonts on webpages.
• Improves reliability of System Image Utility and imagetool when creating network disk images.